This article aims to help people who are planning to buy the Weber Q320 portable propane barbeque (BBQ) gas grill of the Weber series from Weber-Stephen Products LLC, the leading and popular manufacturer of grills and other BBQ accessories in the United States. Remember, reading a Weber Q320 review first will enable you to make a better decision.
The Main Features of the Weber Q320
- It has integrated an easy to use and reliable electronic ignition and thermometer for measuring accurate temperature.
- It has a 69-square inch warming tray that maintains the hotness of any food you cook.
- The Weber Q320 has twin stainless steel burners. Never forget that stainless steel is the best material for gas grills since it is rust free, heats up quickly, and very strong. Moreover, it is easier to clean and maintain after use. Be cautious of gas grill models, wherein only few parts are made of stainless steel and the rest are cast iron and aluminium, which are considered as low-grade materials.
- It has 462-square inch cooking space. Cooking foods at large amounts for various occasions is never a problem with the Weber Q-320. In fact it can simultaneously cook two big chickens or 36 sausages. It cooks evenly without cold spots or random hold, while slicing vegetables is never a problem due to ample space. In addition, the foods cannot slip through the grill because it has no big gaps.
- It has burner valves that are completely controlled that generate a super powerful 21, 700 British Thermal Unit (BTU). It is advised that you should know the power of the gas grill depending on how you are going to use it. For instance, a 600-square inch live carts cooking area with 10,000 BTU burning capacity is perfect for most families.
- The dual work stations of the Weber Q320 with tool hooks are foldable.
- It has stationary cart and requires a standard size propane tank weighing 20 pounds.
- The gas grill has a 5-year limited warranty.
The Disadvantages of Weber Q320
- It can bring confusion to people who are going to assemble it for the first time.
- Although the burners are made of stainless steel, the cart and the grill are made of resin and the rest of the parts are made of top-quality aluminium. Moreover, portability is also misinterpreted despite its very solid construction. Nevertheless, durability is not a big issue because it is a gas grill from Weber and the warranty that it provides can ease your fears.
- The Weber Q320 is more expensive compared with other Weber Q series including Q120, Q200, Q220, and Q300.
- Compared to natural gas grills that burn cleaner, propane gas grills have higher running costs.